Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I Know My Redeemer Lives


Job 19:25 (New International Version)


 25 I know that my Redeemer [a] lives,
       and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. [b]


Job lost it all. His wife and his kids and his riches and his health. Job lost way more than me. And when it came down to the end of himself, Job just said: I know my Redeemer lives. 


And if I could help, I'd say: that's it. I know the ending. I know that I'll see my daughter in her glory and my father in his, and all of Heaven rejoicing. 


And there will be no tears. And this moment will be just a sliver of time.


I know that my Redeemer lives. And that's it. I don't know if I'll ever do the job I loved, or work with the people I love, or the clients I truly enjoyed. I don't know if we get to stay in this house.


I know my redeemer lives.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails