Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

CUZ CHAT Part II: Drew


Drew and McKenna at Grandpa Du's Birthday Party Photo Booth

Teia had a chance to instant message (that's "msg" in instant chat talk) (by the way, "idk" means "i don't know") with Drew Whithead, Renee's Oldest. Renee is the fourth Batiansila and is married to Jim. They live in Wausau, Wisconsin.

drew: theyre pretty much two of the coolest people in my life

teia: are you being sarcastic?

drew: no im serious

who's Drew talking about? Click here to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 PM

    Ooh, that spelling makes me so frustrated!!!! I hope that's not my fault! Drew is amazing and incredible, and is constantly used by God to teach Jim and me lessons on trust. (trusting God, I mean!) Thanks, Teia!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails