Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Move


I'll try to keep updating as often as I can. My family and I are moving to the West Bend, Wisconsin area, closer to our church, Ethan's school, and the big kid's high school.

Life - especially as a dad - does this to you. You work so hard towards a future, but attaining it breaks your heart. It's what happens when your little girl goes to homecoming. It's what's happening now. I've had a tumultuous life, but 10 of the almost 40 of my years were spent in this area. That's longer than anywhere I've lived. I leave it with a true sense that God is guiding me, and a true sense of heartbreak.

So, for the 3 of you who read this, pray for all of us. These are the seasons we live through in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails