Pages

Thursday, October 04, 2007

They Will Know We Are Christians By Our Love

I've had the great fortune of talking to Bat and Christa more in the past weeks than really ever in my adult life. What an idiot I am. It takes a blog for me to start talking to them. One thing Mom said to me last week resonates in this article.

We're a proud bunch, the Batiansilas. Proud of our name and heritage, proud of our gifts and our faith. But are we too proud to forgive?

I remember when a newcomer would visit a family event and be struck by the incredible love, faith, and bond shared. What incredible joy and energy resounded from the walls of our home! It was impossible to replicate or forget.

What would a newcomer think today? Would they know we are Christians?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails