Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

...Because This Blog, Above All Is About Education

I spoke to Kirin this weekend. She told me she read a book about Clara Barton, who organized and founded the American Red Cross.

What kind of crazy world are we living in? Kirin studies, obtains her educator license - and CONTINUES TO READ BOOKS? My whole world is turned upside down.

But, in the spirit of education, I'd like to introduce you to this gem - facts about our country and the opportunities that abound here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:48 AM

    Kirin, I am so impressed, but how? How do people find the time to read whole books? I can't even keep up with my Reader's Digest! I'm reading this blog, but how did I find the time - I DON'T KNOW! I probably don't have the time to write this comment...let alone read a whole book. I don't know if I am impressed or depressed by this entry...should I be inspired or more disappointed in myself? I have to go...so much to do, so little gets done...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails