Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Walter Interview Part I: The Kids

My first question for Uncle Walt was not the first one he answered. He answered the last one first:

How are your kids? I've heard questions about your two youngest. (sidebar: I realize through my life how sad it was to not be closer to them. I have basically stomped my foot and told my children there are no 1/2 anything in the bible. They have no 1/2 sisters. They have sisters. And I have no 1/2 cousins, either.) Everyone has heard some about Brandon and heather. Do you have pictures of any of them??

Now, about my kids, I will take them in order
of their appearance from back in 1959 forward. First is Rebecca, who
happens to live in Raleigh and is married to a NC State professor of
Treeology.....I know that is not correct, but it has something to do
with forests. For more, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails