Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Better Days



BNS would like to show a song by Robbie Seay that's ministered to Greg through the past days. Robbie's voice has all the gravel of a life lived.

Better Days
by Robbie Seay

First of all, thanks for listening to our song,
We hope this finds you driving in your car,
Or wherever you are,
Breathe out and breathe again,
Know that life is hard,
But it's worth the breathing.
Listen to me now,
For love, oh love,
It's waiting for you just to say:

Here come better days,
And here come better days,
Better days, and a better place I know.

Secondly, I'm all messed up so royally,
And I stumbled my way here,
But wait, oh wait,
Grace has found me,
Shaken up my soul,
Grace will follow,
Wherever you will go,
Listen to me now for grace, oh grace,
Is calling for you just to say:

Here come better days
And here come better days,
Better days, and a better place I know.

Green grass, and I'm laying in the sunlight of You,
And the wind is moving through the trees ushering You,
And the better days you bring, the better places found,
Feasting at Your table I am overwhelmed,
I lift my glass and drink to love that never gave up,
Clouds pass fading into memories gone,
And all I have to show for life is life and love and peace.
What else could there be?

Here come better days,
And here come better days,
Better days, and a better place i know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails