Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Could We Get A Little More Warming?

I won't steal the fire from this blogger. He has it just right. Especially since it took me almost three hours to get home from work tonight.

This headline brings it home...

But just in case you haven't seen it, there is some obvious global warming. On Neptune. And Triton. And Mars. And Jupiter. I think it's because of the excessive use of plastic bags. And because of Al Gore's carbon credits he bought in space dollars.

Here's some additional thoughts from the Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Meterology at MIT. I think that's the same degree Sheryl Crow has. Oh, wait. I don't think she has a meterology degree. I didn't mean Sheryl Crow. I meant Leo DiCaprio. Oh, shoot. Him either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails