Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

JOOYY!

Heidi called me on Saturday. I'm walking through the store and she asked me if I knew a Christmas song...it goes "Jooooyy.....".

Don't ask me to replicate what she sang. It didn't matter. "JOOOOYYY..."

So, if you know the song, let me know. I couldn't get it.

Turns out Heidi is considering trying out for a play, and was trying to locate the song. I'm not sure if it's called "Jooooyy..." or if that's the chorus. Heidi's still on the fence about trying out for the play...I'll keep you posted.

Isabel and Selah tried out and received parts in High School Musical. Izzi is in the Jocks and an extra audition person (where she gets to try out however she wants) (I know that if you don't know anything about High School Musical, that meant nothing) and Selah is a cheerleader!

OOH! And Teia and Isabel's choir was chosen from many entrants to sing with the Milwaukee Symphony in November. They will be performing, among other pieces, "Messiah." And perhaps, "Joooyy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails