Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

What A Week

Silenced. I can't quite tell you the crappy thing that happened at work, except I think I can kind of tell you that it has to do with the economy.

I can't begin to explain the awful thing that happened to my dear friend, except to say she is a hero to all of us around her, especially to my daughters, young ladies who see her courage.

I can't look at all of Reagan Joy's website because the pictures. Too close, too close to the memories.

I'm silenced by the gravity of all the events from this week. I turn to God with nothing to say, nothing to offer. Empty hands.

needful hands

by jars of clay

"Needful Hands"

For those under the clouds
Staring up in awesome wonder
As tears come slowly down
I'm reaching up a needful hand

You are my eyes when I cannot see
You are my voice, see, sing through me
You are my strength in weakness be

To find that I could fall
And still your grace surrounds, pursuing
To freely stumble down
I feel your hands around my heart

You are my strength, my voice, my eyes
I lift up needful hands
You are my strength, my voice, my eyes
I lift up needful hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails