Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Pray For Maddie





I know my friend Bryce through two separate lives - I worked with him at one of my jobs and we lived in the same hall of the same dorm.

I just got done writing him after visiting his daughter's webpage. Maddie has met a great amount of physical trial caused by her CEP 290 gene.

I told him that it's really rare that I ask God "Why?" about Zoe. But I do ask Him that same question about others. About my Dad. About Bryce's daughter, Maddie.

This is a broken place. That's why little girls have chromosomal problems and fight for life. Pray for Maddie, pray that we're delivered from this place. Pray that there is a floor of the valley and that the place where we'll be delivered will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails