Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Blame Twitter

Hey Ever-body!

It's been a week since I've been in the office. A week of run and shooting for a bunch of clients, Jen's birthday, running out to Manhattan for a shoot, traveling to Madison twice to visit with new clients.

I'd like to blame my lack of posts on that, but the truth is...Twitter. I Twitter and it's easier, I'm a lot freer to tell what I think about life and politics, and so sometimes I just lack the motivation to jump in here. I am hereby rededicating myself to my dual voice life of Twitter and here.

While I've been swept in a bunch of directions, a ton of thoughts have run through my mind, so I'll dump some here...

1) I didn't even mention my awesome big (old) sister's birthdays. Deirdre and Heidi are two of the best big sisters you can have. They could very well be polar opposite twins given how different they are. I'm blessed to know them both and have grown up with both of their crazy oldersisterness.

Brief descriptions of both: Deirdre's favorite drink is whiskey, straight. Heidi can't drink coffee or she'll start getting so hyper she'll drive you crazy.

2) I didn't mention my little sister's birthday. Tari, my little sister, is pretty old. She's a wonderful woman with a wealth of talents. I know nothing about what she drinks.

3) JFK airport is a pit. Despicable.

4) Thank God for Pastor Navurskis and St. Paul - Grafton or else I would have easily walked away from LCMS.

5) Selah got first for girls in the mile. Ran a six and a half minute mile. Not bad for a 4th grader.

6) I love my friends. Mipps, Gentle Ben. Born. The incredible Michael. Jaephlec. Longhair. I'm just blessed by so many wonderful people.

7) Dad, I can't wait til you see what it's like to do what you love and love what you do again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails