Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

50: Final Thoughts

Yesterday was a day where we kids tried to stretch ourselves out and plan and think and organize like our parents have done for us for all of our years. We tried to bring them the joy and happiness they have brought us. And I think all of us kids can agree that the pursuit of that service, to think wholly about someone else and their happiness, is rewarding. And exhausting.

It was an incredible experience to hear the different voices singing, see the different gifts God has given our family. It was amazing to hear how many of you read this blog. What an amazing family, an incredible couple. And...it's not over. NOPE.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Hello Greg,
    Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you all. I read your blog quite often and it appears you have quite a lovely family. I enjoy reading about and looking at pictures of my aunt, uncle, and cousins. I quess to me it's the next best thing to being able to visit. I want you to know that you continue to be in my prayers. Take Care.
    Love,
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails