Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

50blog: A Good Idea, but

Turns out between connectivity issues and zoe issues and people flying around and me getting the times wrong on the various events, the blog went the way of ...non-live blog.

Here's one entry I penned in hopes I could get online:

So after four years of not singing, we decide to pull out an old standard and easily the hardest choral piece and put it together in a bout 8 minutes. pretty good. next up, grandkids who may not have any idea of why they’re singing. Or what they’re singing. Even in the families with the most tradition and the highest sense of history we sometimes lose something in a new generation.

Found out from jim that the two microphone system might not be two microphones. Or a system. It’s warming my heart to see it come together.

Count on people telling others to “chill out”: unofficially, two. I think that number is destined to grow.

Saw bob and betty barnes and cousin Stephanie. Makes me feel almost 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails