Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Memory 2: The Letter

My favorite anniversary memory is from a few years ago. Mom had asked me to water the flowers at their house while they were gone. When I arrived I was reading the note left for me on the table. While I was reading I noticed the gift Dad had made for Mom. As I turned to look closer I realzed that our Dad had written her a letter. A letter! In this very intimate letter was an expression of love that I can't even explain. It immediately brought tears to my eyes. I called one of my sisters and read it to her and we both were crying. I am very blessed to have parents that no matter what they have been through there is a loving foundation built on CHRIST!
Thank you MOM and DAD! By the way this letter was framed and hung in their house. If you visit please read it!
LOVE,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails