Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

God's Will Be Done

...in Zoe's life. However long it is. I feel like our journey has been about God turning to me and my family and saying, "You will see Me. You will see what I can do. You will see My power. You will see My Church." God's will be done in Zoe's life and ours.

And in Mohsen Namvar's life. Amnesty International recognizes him as a "prisoner of conscience" - tortured and now imprisoned, facing execution for the unspeakable crime of baptizing Iranians into the Christian faith.

Persecuted Christians in Iran? What's going on? Apparently, something incredible: "The church is growing at an absolutely phenomenal rate in Iran. Muslims are coming to know Christ; they're getting involved with these house church groups. That is what has caused the concern of the government. That's why these arrests are happening."

I appreciate your care and love and concern for Jen and Zoe and our family. Please spend the extra ten seconds and pray for Mohsen Namvar and the church in Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails