Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

50blog: The Requisite Hotel Room



What kind of adventure would it be if you didn't have a bunch of Batiansilas shoved into a hotel room? This is quite a room for our standards, and we made the most of almost every square inch. I laud the mighty Country Inn Suites because of HIGH SPEED INTERNET. It's very pro-blog.

We got to this suite late because...because it all came about late. I was supposed to call mom and tell her I wanted to come up 6/14/08 and I neglected it, everyone assumed it was a tacit vote to stay south; then I weakly voiced a thought of coming up which came about.

Talked to Heidi on the way up and she told me that the room was checked in and the key was waiting. And that I still haven't told her what I'm singing and she knows I'm busy but she really doesn't know...is Jen singing? We have to update the Powerpoint.

Good points. For some reason, I am feeling the tension in my genes, through my DNA. There's some fried people up north.

To make the drive north ever-so-Shakespearean, lightning ignites the eastern sky, over the lake God's spectral light show. Maybe a reminder of there is planning and there is power. And I hold both.

P.S. Heidi - we just decided on the song on the way up. And I downloaded Jen's accompaniment while here at the room.

Went through the song with Kellen a bunch. He's going with "Burn Out Bright" featuring my acoustic masterings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails