Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things I Forgot To Share With You Part I: Charis Turns 30

Posted by Picasa


Charis turned 30 on the 21st of October. She's the youngest of my family, which means...my family is kind of old. How did we get so old?

Not like Charis is. She's had the great advantage of watching all of her older siblings screw up and stumble, learn what she can, know what to avoid or sidestep, and end up with a pretty cool life.

Charis has two kids - Kalla and Payton - and a loving husband, Bryan. They are living anyone's dream life just outside Milwaukee and are in the process of building their house.

I stumbled across the 30 mark in my life, but Charis is showing how a faithful life lived wisely is a life of blessing and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails