Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Brave




Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven (but no one wants to die)
as performed by David Crowder* Band

Everybody wants to go to heaven
But nobody wants to die
Lord, I want to go to heaven
But I don`t want to die
Though I long for the day when I have new birth
Still I love livin` here on earth
Everybody wants to go to heaven
But nobody wants to die

Once upon a time
There lived a man
And his name was Hezekiah
He walked with God both day and night
But he didn`t want to die
He cried, "O Lord, please let me live
Death is close, I know."
Lord smiled down on Hezekiah
Gave him 15 years to go

Jesus lived here on this earth
He knew his Father`s plan
He knew that He must give His life
To save the souls of man
When Judas had betrayed Him
A father heard Him cry
He was brave until His death
But He didn`t want to die


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails