Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Serendipitous Scripture

While writing the previous post, I stumbled across Jesus going through what I'm going through (times a billion, but still...). His heart is troubled. He knows what is being asked of Him. And He knows that this hour is why He's here.

27"Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. 28Father, glorify your name!"

Check out God's response:

Then a voice came from heaven, "I have glorified it, and will glorify it again."

So, pray that His name is glorified in our trials. That people see the hope and the peace - the glory - of God. He will glorify His name again, in us. In Zoe.

1 comment:

  1. This was inspirational to me today.. thank you for posting this..
    God Bless You!
    Trisomy Hugs for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails