Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Politics and Life

1) abortion is not the government's choice. "My body, My choice". Let's take care of the millions of starving BORN children in the world first. Obama '08

2) http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/

I guess we've hit the big time.

I'm getting comments from people talking politics. The first comment quotes...something and I think the writer thought by quoting that something they had authority.

I have no idea what the quote has to do with Zoe. Zoe's body? Zoe's choice? Her choice is to live. Her mom also chose to let her live because God has seen it fit to let her live. I think all three of them have made that choice.

You can throw me and my body in, too. Both of us choose to let Zoe live.

If anyone and their body would like to weigh in on their choice, let me know. I'm open to hearing from all of you.

The second comment I didn't reprint fully because it's just sinister. The fact that it is up on this blog is part sad/sick and part...awesome. The fact someone thought a good idea would be a post a link to an article insinuating that Sarah Palin faked her pregnancy because her daughter was truly pregnant...wow. Way to go. The article included statistics about what demographics deliver children with Down's Syndrome as PROOF.

Thanks to all you kooks. And your bodies. And your quotes. Keep them coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails