Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Pray For Marcia

A commenter asked me if I'd talk to Marcia, a young woman who is dealing with a pregnancy - and a diagnosis that her child has Trisomy 18 - alone.

All of the love and goodness and prayers you all have offered me have really been part of my solace. The other part is kids like Aidan, who in the pictures in the previous post, thought he'd put some suntan lotion on. I guess what I'm saying is it takes a lot to make it through. Marcia needs our prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 AM

    Marcia,
    If you are reading this, "God be with you!" There is so much power in prayers and my prayers are with you.
    In Christ,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for Marcia. I'm also praying for all of you and Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:19 PM

    Marcia--
    God will never leave you nor forsake you. You and your baby are in the arms of the almighty Father-God. Our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails