Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sweat and Snow

The forecasters said maybe 3-4 inches. Well, that's not what they're scraping off my road right now, and it's still snowing. Happy February.

Zoe has always been a head sweater, and last night she might have set a personal best for sweating her way out of a set of clothes, a pillow case and both ends of a blanket. I'm talking some real dedicated sweating.

She's also getting better at lifting her head up at tummy time. She'll hold her head up and look around, almost as if this is something she's supposed to be doing.

Tomorrow our Zoe turns 11 months. Yeah, that's right, I just said it like she's going to be with us tomorrow. That's the way she's eating (and snoring right now) and living. 11 months.

Jen and I are starting to plan some kind of shindig for the first birthday party. That's right, I'm talking like she'll be with me in a month. I'm open to suggestions for the party....

3 comments:

  1. Wow Greg and Jen, 11 months and going strong!! Zoe is just amazing and her will to live and thrive is over the top. I just love this little miracle. I truly believe she is planning on sticking around for the long haul:) Hoping the solid feedings will help her to start sleeping through the night a bit longer. Take care and thanks for updating great news.

    Love and Hugs, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this just made my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Plannning a birthday party. Way to go, Zoe!

    Hmm. How about a cute bug theme? (I don't know what Zoe's "into".) Cupcakes or cake with gummy worms and bugs (I think there is a Sweet Tarts gummy candy in the shape of bugs, and they are pink, blue, and other colors.)

    Invite your favorite people and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails