Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

"I Didn't Inhale"..."not statements I personally heard him preach"

"I voted for it after I voted against it." "Read my lips."

Obama's chickens are coming home to roost. You see, his pastor, Jeremiah Wright - who calls, from the pulpit, our country the "U S of KKK A" -didn't ever utter any racist remarks through the 20 years that Obama went to church.

So, when Obama went to church, Wright was a Gospel-preachin' non-racist. When Obama missed church, Wright was talking about Black Power, blaming 9/11 on America, using anti-Semetic language, and saying "God damn America.'

That's some lucky church attendance. Obama should be elected president based on how lucky his church attendance is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails