Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Longest Possible Wait

Jen: right side, sleeping?? not sure.
Z: flopping around. keeps kicking the monitors. Save some of those kicks for jerkface men, Z.

It's still not 8 AM? How is this possible? The fan in this room...i think it's the constant white noise of it...is driving me insane. Then there's the white noise flying sideways outside.

My mother in law is here in the waiting room outside. Jen's mom is a sweetie. She probably coulda got more info by curling up with her laptop.

Dan has written in to advise me to watch many seasons of Buffy and Angel. I will admit that by the end of the show, I realized that this particular character's overacting was part of the plot. I will instead of taking Dan's advice outright...will have him nominate two episodes for me to watch. So my judgement has been vacated until further investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails