Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

THANK GOODNESS FOR ABC FAMILY

Backrub completed, we've assumed some stasis with a little "Who's Line Is It Anyway." It makes me wonder how much I'd pay to see that live. I think I'd pay 50.00. So 100.00 with Jen. Not a farthing more.

I"m going to go back now and think of things i forgot.

1. Our window faces due east, so I can see Miller Brewery and downtown Milwaukee. I'm waving, Tracey.
2. The moon is up there somewhere. It was beautiful at first and now it's kind of diffused by the growing clouds.
3. I wouldn't pay 30 bucks if Wayne Brady wasn't in it.
4. The cord to my puter is awfully short. So perhaps my posts will be, too.
5. There's this fan blowing non stop here. It's loud. It reminds me of the fan on an airplane. Annoying but has a purpose.
6. When I picked up the camera from the kids, I went with an iced coffee at McD's. That's because I think this is going to happen sooner than later. That's based on nothing but instinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails