Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Concert Playlist

"I hope my music—and life—somehow may serve to encourage other believers to be proactive in their faith, for it is only as we bless others and offer grace that faith goes beyond words, and truly comes alive." - Robbie Seay

A few thoughts:

1. The song we haven't heard before or recorded by Robbie is called "There Is A Call."
2. The acoustic song he sang was the hit by David Crowder, "Never Let Go." He wrote some quick reminders of the words on the edge of the list.
3. The scan doesn't show the part ripped off so that Robbie could deposit his gum.
4. Funny thing is, just before the show, I was quickly reviewing the words to "Amazing Grace", but couldn't think of the second verse, so I scribbled the beginning words of each line on a piece of paper which I held folded in my hand. Looks like Robbie and I both were scared of forgetting a line.
5. I've been getting requests for images/video/audio from the concert. We will put together a concert DVD and let Robbie's people decide what can legally be done with it. Jen and Josh's stuff will be available as soon as we get the concert footage logged.

2 comments:

  1. it sounds like it really was a great night.. love looking at the pictures and reading the stories about it! so sorry i missed it!!

    so happy to hear lil miss fights allot is doing well.. give my love to the family.. and tell jen that she looked amazingly gorgeous the night of the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:13 AM

    This comment doesn't have to be posted but I don't have any other way to contact you - my name is Stefanie Brylow (Riege). I'm a high school friend of Jen's. I heard about Zoe through a family friend and we have been praying for strenth for your family since the day we heard. My heart aches for your situation but I want you to know that you and your family are an inspiration to everyone who reads your blog. Please pass this along to Jen and tell her that I think of her every day. My email is moonchickie@hotmail.com. I'd love to hear from you and/or Jen if you can spare a minute or two.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails