Pages

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Eliot and 99 Balloons

I have to admit to everyone I can't imagine spending time with other Trisomy parents. Isn't that awful? I don't want to hear that other people have had to live through the same trials and anguish and pain and loss. I wish it was just me.

I keep getting emails and comments from people who thank me for this blog. I don't know what to say because I'm more selfish than you know. I wish you all didn't have to deal with this.

What an ignorant Christian I was before Zoe! I didn't know this awfulness existed before and now I feel how tired this world is, how this whole place has a fundamental problem that will kill it. How we're all just fighting to breathe.

I look at videos like this one - from Eliot's parents - and I'm awash in all kinds of things. Mostly I see their faith and trust in God. I admire them. I'm so proud of them. I'm praying for them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails