Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Josh's EP


Teia took this picture of Josh for his cd.

Zoe's uncle - Jen's brother, Josh - is the most gifted musician I'll ever meet. A long time ago, I sang with Josh long before I knew his sister. Long ago, he was rollerskating in the basement with Teia, Isabel and Kellen.

Some of Josh's undeniable gifts are here for you to enjoy. I say "some" because whatever you hear here is a fraction of the composer and musical savant he is. He's been blessed to record a number of songs with a recording company in Chicago. Let his label know he's the real deal. And he is. Please support my brother in law and friend, this wonderful talent.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:54 AM

    Greg
    Okay, so you know I am a techno idiot. How do I get a copy of this?
    I don't know how to download stuff plus I don't own an ipod thingy.
    Stay made me cry. I have to have this!!!!!!!!!
    I also can say I sang with Josh and I think he even remembers my name. We all new he was gifted and this proves it. How do I support him and get word to the label?
    Nancy S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails