Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day: Keep It Simple

The Tenth Law of Simplicity
Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious, and adding the meaningful.



I have been perplexed about this entry. All day. Besides it being dreary here, besides spending much of the afternoon with Zoe while Jen was out with her mom, sister and grandmother, I just felt like if I just wrote one phrase, it's all I could say. I have no miraculous C.S. Lewis quotes.

So I stumbled across the above quote, and it made me think I should just remove the obvious and add the meaningful.

Here's the meaningful: There is no love like a mother's. She holds you forever.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:59 PM

    Jen,
    I pray that you had a wonderful Mother's Day! and a Happy Birthday! I am thankful you were able to be around the children especially Zoe. God be with you and your baby.
    Love you,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy mother's day jen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful... the quote and the picture! So thankful that Zoe continues to hang in there for this amazing life you have given her... Happy Late Mother's Day!

    Love and praying,
    Kenzie Stanfield

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails