Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Zoe's Sleeping Spot

If you hold her in your crooked arms, Zoe might sleep and she might look around. And she'll likely fuss. If you pat her and burp her, she'll calm down a little, but her heart condition doesn't like the vertical position too much.

If you put her down, she'll wail.

But if you lie back and let her lie on her stomach on your chest, she'll fall into deep snoring sleep until she's hungry again.

This of course, immobilizes the person who was thinking they'd hold her but now finds they're an enormous 98.6 degree mattress. But, I've been used for worse by worse people. Prop your head up and find the remote. Listen to her snore.

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure how I found this blog, but I have become a daily reader. Your faith amazes me. I yearn to reach such a level of spirituality, and look up to you. I have started praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:15 PM

    such precious moments. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure sounds to me like Zoe feels the most comfortable and wants to stay close to your heart! These are precious moments with her and I pray for you to have peace a calm spirit. I pray for Zoe every day.

    Love, Laurie in Ca.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails