Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bad Older Brothering

Yesterday was my little sister Tari's birthday. Tari is almost exactly 18 months younger than me, which meant we fought and played with each other every day. Tari used to irritate me by telling people she was only a year younger than me. I'm not sure why this got me, but it did and it would provoke a fight. Nowadays, Tari being one year younger than me means SHE'S OLD. How you like them apples, Tari?

My favorite Tari thoughts:

Tari would hang picture frames in her locker with the store picture still in them. People would ask who the cute baby was, and she'd say she didn't know.

Tari kissed pretty much all my friends. To this day, she blames me. (She is now married to a best friend of one of my friends)

Tari would eat yellow mustard, but only when hidden under something. She couldn't bear to look at it.

Anytime you have a sibling that close in years to you, you pretty much share the same era and memories and highschool friends. Tari and I have seen our share together. Happy Birthday Totsie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails