Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Porch Swing Picture



I've received a lot of feedback regarding the porch swing picture, including requests to have it in a larger format. Here's the story behind the picture (they are barefoot, and there is snow):

"So basically what happened was Isabel and I were bored on New Year's Eve. Everyone in the family was sick and the two of us had nothing to do. For a little while we played outside and we took tons of pictures and then when we sat on the swing I told Isabel that we should take a picture on the swing and then she brought in the idea of putting on dresses. I told her to quick run inside and find something to wear and I would set up the camera. I had it set up on a table, a shelf and I think even a flower pot. It ended up where I just set it on a the picnic table in the corner and kept putting the timer on and then running over to the swing in my barefeet before it took the picture."

-Teia

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:02 AM

    T&I: you girls are awesome. Both of you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails