Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stronger

The last 24 hours was a tough one for us, mostly because the last 48 hours was a tough one for Zoe. One of the symptoms of her troubles is powerful and exhausting spitting up. Between one particularly harsh episode and her troubled sleep, she's been tired and lethargic and not ready to eat. She was tired. It scared both Jen and me.

But last night, Z slept well and today has eaten great. Her battle for life continues and she has been blessed with another day to fight.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for the rough 24 hours. They can scare the daylights right out of you and I am glad to know today is a better one for you and for Zoe. She is such a little fighter and a true picture of Gods amazing grace. Praying for all of you to gain renewed strength for each day. She is such a beautiful little girl and I am a big fan of hers. Your honesty here really blesses me and lets me know how to pray for you, and I do.

    Love, Laurie in Ca.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails