Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Home Today?

Zoe and Jen are likely coming home today. This is a big relief to our family. Zoe's bilirubens are static at this time, and while there is a chance of complications, we're going to encounter that at home, with sunlight and a different spirit than Children's.

Doctors Basir and Humphrey have approved the move, so we'll see if any obstacles lie in the way of a return this A.M.

Please don't stop praying. Thank you so much, everyone, for praying.

The miracle you've been praying for is Zoe's birth - thousands of trisomy 18's never are born. Zoe's 7th day - 50% of trisomy 18's never make it past that day. Zoe's breaths and life today. That's the miracle you've been praying for.

I believe that how you and I face the reality of life and death and God's promises today will effect whatever God has in store for Zoe in the future. "Child," said Aslan, "did I not explain to you once before that no one is ever told what would have happened?"

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 AM

    I am thankful to GOD that you are able to bring baby zoe home. I pray that environment will be one of peace and happiness.
    You, Jen and all kids are in our prayers and I hope to see everyone soon! God be with you!
    Love NANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 PM

    And now begin the prayers for Ethan and Aiden, to learn the meaning behind the words, "peace, be still"....

    Praise to God for this day! I hope your family truly can celebrate Zoe's homecoming and that she can adjust well.

    I love you all.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:22 AM

    I AM A FRIEND OF ANDREAS AND JILL- I HAVE SHED MANY TEARS FOR YOUR FAMILY SINCE I HEARD ABOUT ZOE.
    IN THE YEAR 2000, I GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY WHO DIED 8 MINUTES AFTER SHE WAS BORN. ALL I COULD DO WAS EMBRACE HER LIFE AS IT WAS AND THANK GOD FOR THE OPPERTUNITY TO HOLD HER, TALK TO HER, SING TO HER...
    NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO EXPERIENCE WHAT YOUR FAMILY HAS. A CHILDS LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS, AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTINUE TO EMBRACE YOUR DAUGHTER'S PLACE ON THIS EARTH. I PRAY FOR YOUR STRENGTH AND COURAGE AS YOU WALK THROUGH THIS INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TIME.
    YOUR BABY GIRL IS BLESSED TO HAVE YOU AS PARENTS, AS YOU ARE BLESSED TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO SHOW HER HOW MUCH SHE IS LOVED.
    MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU... TAKE CARE,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails