Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Normal Saturday

28 days sounds a whole lot like a month. I think the biggest gift I received was yesterday when we were talking about going to a party for friend and cinematographer Michael Patterson. Jen said she was looking forward to going if she could, to which I responded...why couldn't we?

On day 27, I got the gift of normal. God and Zoe and all your prayers have combined to give me a few moments of not considering what the wrong third chromosome can do. She was just one of the kids who'd need a sitter.

So, like usual, it's Zoe who's giving the gifts. Even today, on her birthday.

Today we're expecting Jen's sister Tracey and another gift - a photographer who will come and take pictures of us. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails