Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Kirin Visits




Zoe's Godmother Kirin visited today
. She's been trying for a number of days to get out, so it was special to spend some minutes together.

Kirin also shared the power of encouragement. She played a very encouraging message she received on her phone. "Hey Kirin," the voice said, "How ya doing? Hold it together...you can do a good job today,k? Ok, take care...bye."

"Kirin," I said, "that's your voice."

"I know!" she responded, "no one ever calls me to do that so I did it myself! And now I have to keep resaving it or I'll lose it!"

It should not be surprising, then, that Kirin wore some curtains during her visit.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:38 AM

    And you all wonder why I have issues - can you imagine growing up in Kirin's shadow? I mean, there's just no way to compete with that! You go girlfriend... you're doing a great job, really!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails