Thursday, December 18, 2008

so close.

"We're so close...," Jen said four days ago. We are. We're so close to being able to leave Children's with Zoe but we're still waiting for everything to line up. The physicians are being cautious and methodical, which has gotten Zoe to this point. So...not today.

Supposed to snow around 12 inches tonight. Hopefully...tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so glad to check back here and see your post. I am praying for perfect numbers to line up as the doctors continue to "fine tune" Zoe.
    Plenty of time here as we still have six whole days until Christmas. I know, easy for me to say but in the grand scheme of all things Zoe, these past few weeks will seem like a vapor when you are all back together under one roof, or a manger.;) I love your doctor's concerns for Zoe so I will pray that it is tomorrow. You guys are inches away from this next miracle. Praying Gods peace over you all.




Related Posts with Thumbnails