Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All We Can Do Is Pray

Yeah guys, all you can do is pray. Cuz you would do something more if you could. God, He's just pure life and pure love and so much bigger than you can imagine. You are little compared to a house, and that house little compared to a hospital, and that hospital little compared to a mountain. and that mountain miniscule compared to the planet. And the planet tiny compared to the Sun. And the Sun...infinitely small compared to other Suns. And God, massively bigger than all those things.

God has to kind of hold His breath to even fit Himself into this earth. Like it's limp and flopped over like a blow-up kids toy that "SPROING!" jumps to its fullest once He's inside. His breath is life. He can't NOT make beauty.

So, all you can do is pray to Him.

And, you could do something better. Gotcha.

1 comment:

  1. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variables, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17

    The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalm 18:2

    If all I can do is pray, I sure am glad my prayers are heard by His ears, before my words are even formed, He hears them. We serve an infinite God of Miracles. And I am glad:)

    Love, Laurie in Ca.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails