Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Extubate Tomorrow

Zoe's temperature is too high. They will not extubate today. A different Thanksgiving than I hoped. They won't know if this is an infection until they check late late at night. Discuss amongst yourselves.


  1. From a lurker-turned-fan...What a LOT of posts to read through! Luckily, they were short and sweet...gentle on my mind and eyes to read! I'm still praying for your little Zoe! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And for me...I am VERY thankful for sweet Zoe!

  2. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Is this a post op infection due to lack of sterile process in the OR?

  3. Anonymous3:25 PM

    Praying for extubation tomorrow!!! C'mon, Zoe girl, show us what we KNOW God can help you do!

    Jen, Jeremy & Jacob

  4. Anonymous3:32 PM

    I will continue to pray! I also pray that you are able to catch some ZZZZZZZ this evening!
    Love you all,

  5. Renee3:46 PM

    Greg and Jen - you are all so in my heart and prayers. As I go through the family ritual of crazy before heading out to the new homestead in GB, I pray for you all. Peace, strength, and lower temperatures to you this day. love you all so,

  6. To Anonymous#1 -- Fevers are common. When you're the mommy, it scares you to pieces when it's your baby after open-heart, especially when you're waiting for fever to come down so that certain tubes can be pulled. But it's normal. It's totally normal. It's nerve-wracking to wait, but the fever is just part of the recuperation.



Related Posts with Thumbnails