Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Temperature

Zoe's had a fever since the morning. It's actually warmer than she was. 39.2 celsius, which..I'm not converter, but I'm guessing 102? (102.2 after confirmation).

Tweddell and Frommelt both said it's typical. The PICU docs want it to go down before the extubation. Soooo....we need her to cool down.

Zoe has restraints on so she doesn't pull her tubes out. And she's trying to figure out ways to get at them. She is very resourceful. The fighting continues.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for her fever to break and for things to go smoothly. She is a fighter and God will carry her through this battle. Bless her sweet heart, the one that has gotten a healing touch from the Great Physician.

    Laurie in Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Sorry... I always smile with pride when the kids fight the restraints :)

    Jen, Jeremy & Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her feistiness is unparalleled, I am praying the fever subsides and that there is no infection.

    You are all in my prayers. I am thankful for your "presence" in my life, as your hope and faith in our Savior has led to my own realization of what our Lord can and will do if we put our trust in him. Thank you for sharing Zoe with us all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails