Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Morning Time

As Ethan would say: It's morning time. It's not night time. It's morning time!

Zoe is fidgety and full - full - of tubes and monitors. I guess you'd say "of course" but my thoughts are how weird that is. We've gone from docs removing them 7 months ago to them being back on her.

Heart rate is good and bp good. She has a little fever. Pulse/Ox almost 100. :) My rudimentary knowledge of things is telling me they're still giving her a sedative from last night.

She definitely recognizes mamma's voice.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:35 AM

    That's great news about the pulse/ ox!!! angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for Zoe and all of you all day today. Beyond all the tubes and monitors is a new and improved little girl coming back to you. I BELIEVE with all my heart. Today is a NEW DAY. And God is still and always will be in control.

    Love and Prayers, Laurie in Ca.
    PS. I sure hope you were able to get some much needed rest last night.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails