Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Last Five Minutes

are being sent to NASA and the Atomic Clock people and Guinness as the slowest five minutes ever. I have no idea what to do with myself and no idea how i'm supposed to make it through 18 more five minute periods like the last.

Then again, I hope it's a great hour and a half, and then Holly comes and says Zoe is ok.

A kid is out in the hallway in a crib gurney. His family is going out to meet him and he is calling and talking to them. And now I'm crying a little.

Another surgeon in to talk to a family. It went well for them.

1 comment:

  1. Holding you all close in prayer. Thank you for taking the time to keep us all updated.

    "My soul finds rest in God alone." Psalm 62:1

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails