Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Chapter 40

So I drove up to my landlord's mailbox and put our notice into an envelope. "You ready?," I asked my oldest three kids, "ready for the next chapter?"

It's here. We've given notice and we're moving back to Cedarburg. God has found a place for us back where we used to live, closer to our support network, closer to my work. Closer to the blondie girls' school. Closer to the waterfalls and the five candies for a dollar store.

The trick will be moving while there's a heart surgery planned on the 25th of November. If God gives us Zoe past that date, it might likely be the big kids and me pulling it off. We can get into our new home on December 15.

Chapter 40. I never guessed that 39 would change like it did. I never saw it all coming.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:12 AM

    Just an old friend of Deirdre, Heidi, and Phil, who loved your family, even without knowing you. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I read your blog daily--even when there's no new news! God bless you and strengthen you. Amy Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep praying for Zoe and your BUSY family! When it seems as if something else couldn't possibly be heaped onto your plates...a MOVE?!? WOW! I'm praying that it will be a wonderful change for you guys! God bless Zoe!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails