Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Surgery Day Random Thought 3

I was walking through Children's yesterday and I heard...around the corner...a familiar sound. A rattle of a tin that I know intimately.

Eclipse mints.

The nurse turned the corner and she even had the appropriate flavor of Eclipse mints, the mints that are my crack/heroin. Someone quick write the people at Eclipse mints and have them sponsor the blog.

I've got my tin right here. It's the mint I swear by. Eclipse Mints. Winterfrost. Have two in my mouth right now.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:36 PM

    We're off to a Thanksgiving Eve dinner/service at church. No mints, just turkey. We will be praying==here, in CT, 5 p.m. has come and gone. But the Lord has known about your 5 p.m. for eternity.
    Hang in there.
    Love, the Hunts and Emmanuel Baptist Church

    ReplyDelete
  2. prayers to you all! God is listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been out today and just read all that has (or hasn't) been going on. Praying right this moment for Gods PEACE to overtake your hearts and minds as He continues to hold Zoe in the palm of His loving and healing hand. He IS with each and every one of you right now and will not leave you. He loves you and He loves Zoe. Praying for the doctors hands to be guided by Him and Him alone. Praying your Eclipse Mints hold out for you:) I love you guys and am praying you through.

    Love and Many Prayers, Laurie in Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:17 PM

    how many packs have you had today dad....? i told you you have to slow down on those. get down to one a day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails