Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Well, HELLLOOO!

Hi everyone.

Lightyears of time and space have transpired since I've written here free of the weight of some major projects at work.

So much has happened. I'll try my hardest to catch you all up.

Firstly, as I near the holiday, I want to thank all of you for your love, support, prayers. Thank you for thinking of me and asking after me.

God has been so good to me and this family.

I'll give you a quick Zoe update:

Name: Zoe
AKA: Zoe Bean
Weight 9 lbs, 9 ounces
Height: 24 inches

Likes: light, late nights, attention, her dad and her mom
Dislikes: darkness, daytime, cold, Kellen

Favorite words: goo, agoo, and sometimes, Dada

Eats: a special blend of formulas (Alimentum and A Lactose-Free sensitive), rice cereal, some apple juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails